Saturday, June 4, 2016

Day one

                                                                                                                                          June 1
 Hey y'all! It's crazy that I'm already done with day one of the mission! I love the MTC! When my family  first dropped me off, I felt like I was going to Disneyland, I was that excited. Everyone here is super nice, and all the missionaries that were already here say, "Welcome to the MTC!" because they can see the orange sticker on our tags that denote the greenies. :) I attended classes where we got to practice teaching investigators and it was awesome!  My companion Sister Wall is so sweet! 
Love, Sister Jamison
 Outside the Provo Temple before the MTC
 Provo Temple
At the MTC 
(Amy did not fit in the luggage)



1 comment:

  1. WOOT!! WOOT!!!! WOOT!!!! You will be great!!!!! Looking forward to hearing all your tales and feelings and watching you grow! Love you!!! *) Sister Alico

    ReplyDelete