Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Zucchini bread out our ears!

Monday May 15, 2017

Hey y'all! 

THE highlight of the week was obviously yesterday!! I had the joy of skyping with my lovely family, and talking on the phone with my brother Greg and his family as well as my grandpa. I am so grateful for that gift! It's such a surreal thing to skype with them, and so unreal to think that they next time I see them will be in person. 

This week Sister Crosby and I made 25 mini loaves of zucchini bread that we gave to various mothers and others. Food is the way to the heart! Sister Crosby made her recipe and I made mine, each of us claiming ours as the best zucchini  bread ever. :) I admit, hers was equally good, just different! 

This week while on an exchange, we did a church tour with Leslie and Sister Hicks. Although we had not had much time to plan it and our words were imperfect, God blessed us with His Spirit anyway and Leslie accepted an invitation to be baptized! 

This week I've studied about how each of us has a personal ministry. From a talk, the line "Every interaction we have with someone is an opportunity to minster to him/her." Let us all turn outward a little more! I love you all!

Sister Jamison





No comments:

Post a Comment